Friday, February 25, 2011

Oh na na whats my name?

Get ready to be extremely jealous of me!

Its ok I'll wait. Take your time honestly I'll just play with this pen.

Ok ready? Good. Now, who is heading to the Gold Coast Convention Centre tonight for one night only?
I'll give you a couple of hints..
1.  She's super sexy
2. She's now 'Rated R'
3. She's from Barbados
And last clue,
4. She looks like this:

Yes! I am going to see the super talented and super sexy Rihanna tonight! My girlfriends and I have been looking forward to this for weeks now and it is finally here!

But wait, it gets better. Guess who's the supporting act?


Far East Movement. You may have heard of a couple of their songs. Just a little tune called Like a G6 or Rocketeer.
Very popular in the clubs at the moment and on [V] Hits.

It isn't very often that the supporting act is as awesome as the main act.

Just quickly before I go, I went to the movies the other day and saw 127 Hours starring James Franco, and I think everyone should at least make the effort to see this movie.


Just beware if you get queasy easily that it is a bit graphic at the end. And it's based on a true story.

Enjoy!

Loz
xxx

Photos thanks to Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment