Saturday, February 5, 2011

Suit Up!

Can anyone guess what I'll be doing on Tuesday night?

I bet you $5 that you can't!

How about you? Care to take a guess? Oh, so close, but sorry no cigar!
Yes, you up the back? Ghost Hunting? Really? Uh, no.

Okay seriously, stop guessing, your just embarrassing yourselves. Especially you. You know who you are...

I know, the suspense is killing you right? Well, because I am such a nice person, I am not going to make you suffer anymore! (Super nice of me huh?)

I am, in fact, heading all the way down to Lismore to get fitted for my very own Army uniform. That's right. They will have my name on them and everything! Aaahhh so excited!!

In other news, the last few days have been pretty exhausting to be honest. I have been hitting the gym pretty hard lately to try to get back up to scratch with my fitness, and this 30 degree heat is not helping!

It actually really surprised me how bad my fitness had gotten in the last month or so, but I am back on track now and feeling sore, but good!

My air conditioner has been out of order for the last couple of days, which has been torture. Especially at night. It is just way too hot to sleep! We are getting it fixed tomorrow hopefully, so only one more night of feeling like we are having a sleep over with the Devil. My little sister Courtney has graciously surrendered our one pedestal fan to me (which I love her for) but it does not compare to air conditioning!

I want to take this opportunity to publicly thank my trainer Marcello, who is honestly the only reason I passed my fitness test in the first place and is so good with keeping me motivated!

We have been friends for a while now and I was actually his first ever client when he qualified as a personal trainer. He makes training fun (well, as fun as working your ass off at the gym can be) and is a really great friend.

Thank you Marcello!

Loz
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment