Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Update

I have finally got some news regarding my First Aid/Navigaton training in 11 days!

After impatiently waiting for the mailman daily and being repeatedly disappointed by the lack of mail, I decided at about 7am this morning to just call my base in Tweed Heads and see what the hell was going on, but to wait until at least 9am so I didn't seem too eager (haha yea right).

It was a very long 2 hours waiting for 9am, but, as always, 9am finally made an appearance, and I called my base. The man was very helpful and said that they had only recieved the final information yesterday and that I must be psychic (uh, really? Psychic? Try impatient!).

So in 11 days, I am to present myself in Tweed Heads, where I will be kitted out in my very own uniform and sent on my way on a bus with 20 other recruits to Coffs Harbour for 5 days of intense training.

Needless to say, I am pretty excited! I've never been to Coffs Harbour, not that I'll be doing any sightseeing!

Loz
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment