Friday, February 11, 2011

Spot the difference

Has anyone else noticed how similar Greg Inglis and Carlos Solis from Desperate Housewives look?

No? Well never fear dear readers as I have come prepared with pictures to support my crazy claim.

Behold!

Greg Inglis

And...
Carlos Solis.

Do you see it? I mean, imagine Carlos all sweaty and slightly less facial hair. It's like they're the same person!

Also, this will probably be my last entry for about a week.
Hey now it's ok don't cry! I'll be back posting in no time you won't even miss me!

The reason for this absence is that on Sunday I am heading down to Coffs Harbour for the first stage of my training, and have been advised that I will have VERY limited access to my phone or internet.

Stay tuned early next week for my training diaries!

Loz
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment