Monday, January 24, 2011

Here's to you, Steve!

Hands up if you have an iPhone!
Okay. Wow that many huh?
Lets try another question.
Hands up anyone who has been a victim of the stupid predictive text on iPhones?
Ahaha! I thought so!

My friend Catherine sent me this really funny email today . It is a site that is dedicated to documenting all the hilarious stuff ups that people have come across using predictive text.

I was quite literally crying I was laughing so hard!

Although I don't believe in favouritism, here are a couple of my favourites (there are others, but for some reason predictive text has a dirty mind, so I won't list the worst ones on here to protect the children!)



If you like these, then you will LOVE the website! Check it out HERE.

Finally, I would like to say a big thank you to Mr Steve Jobs for all the stupid little things about iPhones that annoy everyone, though not enough that we want a different phone.

Loz
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment